Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Various Derp Faces of Sawyer

I think the title says it all. Sawyer, Brandi & Trevor finally made it down from washington and the with such agreeable weather, the pups were able to have a run fest in one of our back fields renovated for dog agility. Even though I only took a few pictures (it was muggy and hot, and the pups tired quickly), the pictures I got captured some of the most derp Sawyer faces I have ever seen. Examples:

I love how it shows the bodies of both Sawyer and Stella and even though their sizes are different, they have very similar builds as exampled above. Look at those barrel chests! 

Derp Face 1

Derp face 2, and Stella's face in the background

Happy Sawyer Face

Derp face 3

I'm still trying to figure out what Sawyer is doing in this shot. I looks like he's attempting a flying lead change. 

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that third pix is totally daddy Hoke!! And Trevor - where did all his hair go? I see he is taking up 'Dancing With The Dogs'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trevor decided to go for and chop his hair off for a bit! It's looking like he might get a manager trainiee position at his job here pretty soon!

      Delete