Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Dog's Badder Than Yours

Some of you know that I just got back from Wisconsin yesterday after 5 days there.  My mom passed away last Saturday, so we had a ton of stuff to do.  While I was gone, Sybil apparently felt the need to express how much she missed me.  The eating a hole in the couch was just one of a series of small, spiteful things she did in a 35 minute period when Dale left her in the house, but it was probably the most costly.
 
At least Stella can play the 'puppy card'.  3 year old Sybil cannot.  Thus, that makes her a badder dog than her little sister
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Talk about being in the doghouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez. I'll have to agree with the title on this one. Good luck on getting that repaired.

    ReplyDelete