Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring Update

  We have been blessed with some amazing weather this spring. With days that reach up to 80+ degrees!! Amazing. Along with the beautiful weather we've been able to spend a lot more time outside with Sawyer. He has grown into such a beautiful and ridiculously smart dog. And what I've mistaken as attachment issuses was actually him throwing a fit! Haha! The howling in the car apparently means 'this is a place you always let me out of the car! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME IN HERE!?' He will happily go into his crate when I'm getting ready to leave for school/work. But if I pick up his leash or one of his toys its over. With all that said here are some new photos of our handsome pup.

Instant best friends
 
I love how he holds his frisbee





His ready to go face. So focused.

This is what happened when I tried to take a photo with him!

No problem with getting close to each other during instense tug matches.



OMG BALLL!


  This last set of photos crack me up! And it all takes place in just a few seconds. You can tell because Sawyer hasn't even moved and inch. Here's how it went down:
Trevor: 'Sawyer sit. Sam sit."
Pups: Sit                               
Trevor: "Are you ready?!"
Sawyer: Still sitting.         
Sam: "YES."                     
Half a second later...
Sam: "Why haven't you thrown it yet!?!"


3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Sawyer carrying the frisbee toward the camera, that came out so nice. He is a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly! He is a handsome pup! Although I gotta say Rowyn is quite handsome himself and can model better than Sawyer any day!

      Delete
  2. Brandi, I am in LOVE with the fourth picture of the first set. What a fantastic shot that is. Oh my gosh, those ears!! Sawyer is ridiculously adorable and handsome.

    And I also love the set of three with Sawyer and Sam. XD XD That's perfect commentary. And that's totally true. Sawyer didn't move an inch!!

    ReplyDelete