Sunday, January 6, 2013

5 month visit

Hey guys, Anna here. My mom, Princess Stella and I went to visit Dusty and the ranch a few days ago. Stella hadn't been there since September so she was reintroduced to Cricket, Sybil and Hoke. I managed to get some pretty funny pictures of Stella and Cricket, as well as Hoke, but didn't manage to grab photos of her & Sybil.

For the parents of puppies two years ago; Henry, Taz, Jan, Cody, etc Hank was there and I finally got some pictures of the pup who I don't think anyone ever saw.

Stella at 5 months:




Cricket & Stella:


This was the best picture of the bunch. Mom & Dusty got such a kick out of this picture. *Disclaimer: Cricket did NOT bite Stella. She was just snarling at her. No puppies were harmed in the making of this picture.


And then daddy Hoke

I love the look on Hoke's face

You can see Riley in Hoke's face. 


 And last but not least, Hank:


He's very handsome, built square, and just gorgeous.



3 comments:

  1. Great pics! And yes, Hank is handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelly. It was interesting seeing him after all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look on poor Stella's face when it appears that Cricket is going to snap her nose off - 'I'm so sorry momma, I didn't mean to breathe your air!' What we needed was that funny groaning growly noise Cricket was making when you took that shot to really get everyone laughing.

    ReplyDelete